Saturday, August 15, 2009




I had (have) a wonderful friend that I worked with at the hospital years ago. She brought my son and I home from the hospital. We sort of fell out of touch and she went through a divorce and moved to Florida.


I was in Wally World today and I passed a person and I thought why she looks just like Kathy. But I am so bad at recognizing people.


Just yesterday I saw this man walking up the hardware aisle and poked Tim who has very good eyesight and all hie neurons, I said :


"Look that man could be your brother."


Tim looked at him and looked at me and said :"


"What in the world are you talking about?! That guy doesn't look like anything my brother."


By this time the gentleman had gotten closer and outweighed Tim about 200lbs.


Tim did not think my mistake very humorous. I do this all the time. Either see someone and think they are someone else or see someone I should know and dont have a clue. Its as if I was asleep for 3 years and I just woke up.




S0000..when I saw her face, I just went on by. Thinking nope that's not her. We left Wal-Mart ( I really hate that store since they remodeled it) and went to Ingles. I was looking in my buggy when I heard Deborah and it was her. we hugged and talked and talked and talked until Tim and Jordan' pushed us toward the check out. I asked her to call I hope she does.


.

2 comments:

  1. When you said that man could be your brother, I thought you meant he looked like Tim. So, it made Tim's response more hilarious than the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did mean he looked like Tim. I am such a goof

    ReplyDelete