Friday, October 16, 2009


I found this moving this morning..to not turn away anyone who only wants to worship Jehovah..to not judge those that have never done any harm and come to you in GODs name.I have been thinking this day of persecution and peace. If you read the verses Matthew10:34-39 It speaks of how you will lose people you love because you worship Jehovah. To someone like me..only my son and Tim as family..or my dear friends..to lose someone you love..because of my love of Jehovah and my refusal to judge would be so hard. It saddens me..but if he stands with me..who can stand against me.

Matthew10: 40-42

“He that receives YOU receives me also, and he that receives me receives him also that sent me forth. 41 He that receives a prophet because he is a prophet will get a prophet’s reward, and he that receives a righteous man because he is a righteous man will get a righteous man’s reward. 42 And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water to drink because he is a disciple, I tell YOU truly, he will by no means lose his reward.”

1 comment: