Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween


I want to thank all my friends and family who came to Jordan's party last night.
I want to thank especially Darlene and Emily for coming early and helping me with so much. I love you both. Jordan had a wonderful time and I hope all the kids did too!!!
Ashley our witches hats were so good they were gobbled up..gobble, gobble.(haha)
I think Tim and Todd got most of the bat wings. My Pumpkin Cake looked so good, especially after Darlene put the finishing touches on the icing that. Nobody wanted to cut it, it was so cute.
Thanks to Carrie for walking the "little monster" I was so tired I fell asleep sitting on the couch.
Next Day Surprises
Batman, the hermit crab used the cheese cloth to finally escape his cage and we found him hiding in the haunted house on top of the entertainment center.
Apparently the kids rolled Marty Lynn's car with the left over mummy rolls.
Emily truly had the best costume.!!!
Little Travis spent the night...surprise..
It was so nice to have my friends over and have adult conversations. Tim's sister Clara and his nieces Kim and Donna came.and we had little ones galore just everywhere and these were all the best kids ever. Not a monster in the bunch!!!!
I hope you all had a good time..too Luv you all.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the invite. It was lots of fun. I'm so glad we're friends and I'm extremely glad you feel like having parties:)

    ReplyDelete